Pages

1.15.2014

I guess it's about time..

Have I ever written here about my photography blog? If not, you can visit here. I opened up shop last summer while we were still living in New Jersey and practiced every time I could get the chance. While I would have loved to be able to afford a professional web designer, I made it work with what teeny tiny knowledge of web design I had. Once we moved, I knew that we were going to be in a constant state of transition and I wouldn't be able to keep the blog as updated as I would have liked so I chose to take it down with the intention of making a few tweaks over time while we got settled. That time turned into a few months!

So today I sat down to get it running again and quit making excuses. If I am going to grow my business, I have to be able to point somewhere to show off my work! I didn't want to get too crazy and upload everything I've shot over the past few months at once, so I figured I would take it slow over the next few weeks!

I have a really hard time believing that the five people who read this blog aren't my Facebook friends, but just in case, you can also like my Mary Verett Photography page here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews