My Saturday is going to start tomorrow sometime after 12 probably. I don't remember the last time I slept in until noon so that is going to be amazing.
This weekend is Mother's Day as well and I've very sad that I won't be able to go home and help my mom celebrate. She is leaving for the state tennis tournament however so I would be going home to an empty house and . . . well B-O-R-I-N-G.
This semester has been pretty stressful, especially these past few weeks so Cassie and I have decided to take an "after finals" trip. SO, we will be going next Wednesday to Lubbock! We are looking forward to hanging out with Kristofer and Ryan for a few days!
THEN, after we get back from our trip, I will work for a couple of days and then take off to Colorado!!!! Which, by the way is . . .
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY!
I am so ready to get on that plane that I'm not even worried about the annoying people I will meet. Hopefully the weirdos will avoid me this time and break my streak!
So far I've met . . .
1. Old man who crawled over me to get out of his seat
2. Old man who asked me if I rode horses
3. Woman who told me all about her crazy daughter-in-law who doesn't let her see her grandchild
4. Cowboy who also asked if I rode horses (I've decided it's an old man pickup line)
5. Guy who offered me a beer on the plane
6. Girl who told me I was crazy for not flying to Colorado every other weekend
7. Guy who hummed for 2.5 hours to his iPod
8. Lady who kept her down-filled ski jacket in her lap and hit me in the face every 5 minutes
9. Old man who didn't notice I was listening to music the entire time he talked to me.
10. Kid who asked me every 5 minutes how to change the channel on the TV (he hadn't paid to watch so there was no other channel besides the preview channel)
I am just so excited to get to Colorado, see Taylor, wear my dress, see Taylor get his ring, and just hangout that I don't even mind all the crazies!