Pages

5.09.2009

2 Week Summer Vacation!!

Today is the last day of school for me, and the first day of my 2 week summer vacation! (I start summer school on June 1st) I thought I was going to have another final but found out today that I am FOR SURE exempt from it. All I can say is WOOOOO! 

My Saturday is going to start tomorrow sometime after 12 probably. I don't remember the last time I slept in until noon so that is going to be amazing. 

This weekend is Mother's Day as well and I've very sad that I won't be able to go home and help my mom celebrate. She is leaving for the state tennis tournament however so I would be going home to an empty house and . . . well B-O-R-I-N-G. 

This semester has been pretty stressful, especially these past few weeks so Cassie and I have decided to take an "after finals" trip. SO, we will be going next Wednesday to Lubbock! We are looking forward to hanging out with Kristofer and Ryan for a few days! 

THEN, after we get back from our trip, I will work for a couple of days and then take off to Colorado!!!! Which, by the way is . . .
  LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY! 

I am so ready to get on that plane that I'm not even worried about the annoying people I will meet. Hopefully the weirdos will avoid me this time and break my streak! 
So far I've met . . .
1. Old man who crawled over me to get out of his seat
2. Old man who asked me if I rode horses
3. Woman who told me all about her crazy daughter-in-law who doesn't let her see her grandchild
4. Cowboy who also asked if I rode horses (I've decided it's an old man pickup line)
5. Guy who offered me a beer on the plane
6. Girl who told me I was crazy for not flying to Colorado every other weekend
7. Guy who hummed for 2.5 hours to his iPod
8. Lady who kept her down-filled ski jacket in her lap and hit me in the face every 5 minutes
9. Old man who didn't notice I was listening to music the entire time he talked to me. 
10. Kid who asked me every 5 minutes how to change the channel on the TV (he hadn't paid to watch so there was no other channel besides the preview channel)

I am just so excited to get to Colorado, see Taylor, wear my dress, see Taylor get his ring, and just hangout that I don't even mind all the crazies! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews