Pages

5.10.2009

Not as planned

So you know how I said I was going to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend? Well, things didn't exactly go accordingly. My plan was to sleep in until noon on Saturday and what time did my eyes open? 8 AM!!! Then I figured that since I was awake, I might as well see what my mom was doing for the day. Turns out she was going to Tyler to see my grandma so, I decided to go too and surprise her. We had a great day! Lunch, shopping, and a nap! Then, I didn't want to drive the 3 hours back to College Station so I followed mom home to Frost so I could see the rest of my family. So instead of sleeping in really late, I drove about  6 hours total. It was worth it though, I'm glad I got to spend Mother's Day with mom! 

P.S. My dress is going to be ready TOMORROW! So if you want to see all of it, send me your e-mail address! (Except for you, Taylor- you'll have to wait!!)

Ring Dance is 11 days away! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews