Pages

9.03.2009

Shoutouts and Callouts

Mmmk, so if anyone reading this blog knows me well, you probably know that I like to complain. Ok, I guess you don't even really have to know me all that well at all actually. Sometimes there are just things that baffle me and I really really want to put them on my blog. Except...I didn't want to make this a "blah blah blah I'm a debbie downer" kind of blog so I came up with an idea to do a weekly "shoutouts and call-outs" I am not only going to complain, I also want to balance it out with a little bit of good and give a "shoutout" to some awesome things that happened that week!


So this week's Call-outs go to..

*butt-cheeks. I can not count on all my fingers and toes how many of these I have seen since school started. I'm really thankful my parents taught me how to dress like somewhat of a lady. (I'll admit, I have my moments) But (no pun intended) seriously...how about we wear shorts and skirts that fit.
*College Station traffic. I live less than 2 miles from campus and it takes me 20 minutes to get to and from my house.
*Facebook. I blame facebook for making me believe that the world cares about what I'm doing 24/7. World...I apologize!

And the shout outs go to...

*Ramen noodles! It makes a very yummy (and cheap) lunch!
*Demi Lovato. I love love love her music. I'm going to forgive her for being a Disney Channel Star.
*Tent Sales! I needed some more A&M shirts and I LOVE that tent sales offer them for only $7!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews