Pages

2.16.2010

95 days and counting...

So this weekend was Taylor's 100's weekend! He found out that his base for pilot training will be...

...drum roll please....

TEXAS!!

I don't know why I even bothered to put this on here. Everyone already knows. Maybe it was for myself. I am so excited that Taylor will be living in Texas again! Same state dating, anyone? Hooray!

Anyways, after the reveal at dinner, we all loaded up our cars and headed to Keystone for the weekend. We decided not to ski this trip because A) I just dropped a crap-ton of money on my flight to Hawaii and my ski skills aren't worth the $75 half-day lift ticket. And B) I really did not want to have to check my bags because of all my ski gear.

Oh and my last ski run ended with my skis on opposite sides of the mountain. No thanks!

So since we didn't ski, we just got to hang out and relax in our condo on Saturday. It was the best Saturday I have had in a long time! I think it also went by the fastest too! In fact, the whole weekend flew by faster than it normally does.

On Sunday since it was Valentine's Day, we had a double-date with our friends Justin and Sammy at the movies! We saw the Valentine's Day movie (how fitting, huh?) and it was SO funny. After the movie, we went to different restaurants for dinner. Taylor and I ate at Pug Ryan's. It was super delicious and Taylor and I enjoyed making fun of our weird dining neighbors. (would you expect any different from us, though?)

After dinner we decided to hang out with the rest of Taylor's squad who had rented a couple of cabins within walking distance from ours. I have met some of these guys before, but haven't really gotten the chance to hang out with them. They were hilarious and so much fun!
This is Taylor with his friends, Craig, Mark, and Ryan! 


And he's Taylor and I at the end of the night...with Craig, too! 

Since I landed in Colorado on Thursday and we weren't leaving for Keystone until Friday night, I stayed in my usual Best Western Academy Hotel right outside of the Academy gates. As I was leaving, I realized that it would be my last stay ever in that hotel! Too bad, I didn't get one of the nice rooms for my last stay there!

Moving on...

I also realized as we were leaving our condo that it would be our last trip to Keystone as college students! How weird is that?!

Our next trip will be after Taylor's graduation with Whitney, Vic and Sarah. I can't wait for all the delicious food that Whitney and Vic are going to cook!

My flight didn't leave until around 7:30 on Monday night so Taylor and I decided to see a movie to pass the time in Denver. I picked When in Rome because I thought it looked kind of cute. (and in my defense it was the only movie showing that wasn't a boy movie.) It was the worst movie mistake I have ever made. Taylor even revoked my movie-picking privileges over it. Normally I like cheesy movies and disagree with Taylor about which ones are good or not. But we agreed this time...10 minutes into the movie! The plot was devised by a 17 year old girl I think. It didn't make a whole lot of sense and the acting was terrible!

Oh, sorry. This isn't a movie reviewing blog. My bad!

Anyways, now I'm back in Texas and counting down the days until Hawaii! I can't stop saying that! I've always wanted to go there but, never dreamed it would be this soon in my life! I am so excited and I can't wait!

I also can't wait to fly with Taylor for the first time! 8 hours on a flight with me! I sleep a lot on planes...and drool too. I hope he knows what he's getting into.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews