Pages

5.09.2010

Make me a 'Rita, Mommacita

My mom is the greatest. I don't know how else to sum her up. She loved me as a teenager, she helped me fix my mistakes, she kept all my secrets, she told me I was a turd when I needed it, and she made me who I am today. I am so proud to call her my mom.

This picture just makes me laugh because I think it's the epitome of mine and my mom's relationship. She's always running after me trying to keep things straight and I don't have a clue what's going on.

And I just love this picture. And Mom's bangs. SWEET!


Mom and I 20 years later on my Aggie Ring Day.


This is where Mom is happiest...making margaritas for the par-tay!


Thanks for everything, Mom! You're the greatest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews