Pages

1.06.2011

Bye 2010

Um, so I meant to write this post about 6 days ago. Obviously I really have my stuff together.

I was going to write a month by month account of what happened over the past year and all the fun I had, but then I slapped myself in the head and realized that's basically what I've done all year anyways with this blog. Derrr.

2010 was a year that will definitely be remembered forever. There was a 21st birthday, a trip to Hawaii, two graduations, Taylor moved back to Texas, and so much more. The people that were present through every big event and stressful moment are what really sticks out though.

As I look back on the past year, I am so thankful to have spent it surrounded by the people I love the most. I know that I would not have made it through my meltdowns in my last semester of school, or laughed nearly as much without them.

I don't really have words to explain how much everyone means to me, so I'll just leave you with this video instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews