Pages

1.24.2011

Blogworthy

I have been trying to think of something to blog about for a long time now. You see, I love writing and blogging, but I don't really want my blog to become a place where I have posts like...."today I brushed my teeth and clipped my toenails."

So I usually just wait something blog worthy to happen.

Fortunately, this weekend I made a trip to Waco to visit Katie and Kirsten. Kirsten has recently started working at one of my favorite Waco places, Spice. It's an adorable collection of shops in downtown that has lots of pretty things.

So, Katie and I decided to harass Kirsten at work and while we were looking for her, we of course had to do some shopping. That's when we discovered one of the shops was selling her display furniture for 50% off. A-mazing.

I found a supercute hutch that I just knew would be perfect in my room.



And it is! I love it and am currently in the process of trying to fill it with things and perhaps find it a new home in a different place in my room.

P.S. I do not like Blogger's photo posting. I just spent 10 minutes trying to put that picture in the right place!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews