Pages

6.22.2009

Fun at work!

Because I have a boring life and nothing new to report, here is a little distraction I took from work . . .


I AM … LBMM, plain and simple

I WANT… more money in my bank account

I HAVE … no idea how I wasted 3 hours so fast

I KEEP … thinking Monday feels like an entire week wrapped up into one day.

I WISH I COULD … be done with homework forever.

I HATE … driving.

I FEAR … the new kitten and its claws.

I HEAR … someone eating.

I DON’T THINK … college should be so expensive.

I REGRET … not telling my parents where I am.

I LOVE … traveling

I AM NOT …tall.

I DANCE … in my car.

I SING … in my car.

I NEVER … tell my parents I love them enough.

I RARELY … buy movies on DVD

I CRY WHEN I WATCH …Grey's Anatomy.

I AM NOT ALWAYS … grumpy. Contrary to popular belief.

I HATE THAT … I procrastinate.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why my bluetooth headset won't work anymore!

I NEED … to do my homework. Because it never ends

I SHOULD … get back to working, I guess.


And because every blog posting is better with a picture...


Vic is so funny!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews