Pages

10.14.2009

30 Days and Counting!

I wish I could blog about Taylor's visit a couple of weekends ago...but there just isn't very much to tell. We had a blast, that's for sure, but we just didn't do anything noteworthy. I didn't even take any pictures! Well, that's not true. I ended up with ONE. It's a random shot of Taylor driving my car. Looking back through all of my pictures on my computer, I found about 10 of the same thing. I don't know why I feel the need to take Taylor's picture while he's driving! Although, this trip I guess it did have some sort of significance since that is what we spent most of our time doing over the weekend! Anyways, we had a blast as usual and I miss him like crazy already!

In other news...I am only 30 days from my Aggie Ring! I can't wait to get it and wear it and dunk it! I am so glad that I was able to order it for this semester instead of next April and get to enjoy it a whole 6 months before I graduate! Ha! I think senioritis is starting to set in though, it is getting more difficult every day to motivate myself to do my school work!


Once again, because every post is better with a picture...here is one of me enjoying my very first Sprinkles Cupcake! They are really yummy...but pretty expensive! I'm glad the Sprinkles store is in Dallas!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews