- My Parents- Milly and Bobby are pretty much the shizz when it comes to parents. They are my biggest fans and I am so thankful to call them Mom and Dad. I don't think I can think of all the ways they are so awesome.
- Jesse-Little Man is not only a cool little bro, he's also just a great guy. I am so proud of him. He knows what the right thing to do is and never thinks twice about doing it. I hear stories all the time about how special he makes people feel and I just can't believe he's the same kid that pushed me off the back of the couch.
- Taylor-Without being too mushy, he's basically my favorite person ever. Mainly because he knows how weird I am and yet he still hangs around. I am thankful for the time we get to spend together, even if it never feels like enough.
- Vic & Sarah-These two are the best people on the face of the planet. Sarah is always so sweet and caring and willing to help with whatever plans may come up. And Vic is the best cook. Ever. End of story. I am thankful for the laughs and fun times these two have provided! Oh and for getting married so I could meet Taylor.
- I am also thankful for the things that frustrate me. They are slowly teaching me patience and maybe one day I won't let some of those things bother me as much as they do now.
- There are lots of other things that make me stop and appreciate them, but in my true scatterbrained head...I can't think of them currently.
It is now 12:01 am on Wednesday so this means that there are officially TWO days until I get my Aggie Ring. I am so excited and I cannot wait until I have it on my finger and then until I DUNK it!