Pages

11.02.2009

Shoutouts and Callouts Round 2

I haven't done this in a while. Mainly because I forget before I can sit down and write! But anyways, I thought I would do another "Shoutouts and Callouts" because I have quite a few to cover!


*People who don't wear shoes on campus. HOW GROSS. Didn't your mothers ever tell you about hook worms? Mine did! And then she told me she wasn't going to take me to the Dr. once I got them from going barefoot outside. Seriously people, it aint healthy and I'm judging you.
*Homework. Come on professors, I don't know if you know this but I'm not going to school to do homework. Gross.
*Laundry.  When I'm looking through my closet in the mornings, I don't feel like I have that many clothes...but when it comes out of the dryer it's like I'm swimming in it! Wouldn't it be nice if it could just fold itself?


And now, to end on a happy note...



*I would like to give a shout out to my awesome cousins, Sarah and Vic! Next Saturday is my ring dunk and they have graciously opened their home and helped me plan the sweetest dunk ever! I am so excited! *Also, Vic just got a new job as something with a lot of acronyms! They gave him a BlackBerry and everything so I'm thinking it's a pretty big deal :)
* My mom. She really is my best friend, she lets me call her and vent and say whatever I feel like I need to without judgement. And she cooks me anything I want and does my laundry when I'm home. I don't think you can ask for much more!

P.S. Only 10 more days until I have a shiny gold ring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews