Pages

3.08.2010

Pretty Faces, Pretty Places



These are just a few of my favorite memories from the past couple of years. I have had so many adventures and they just keep getting better and better.

Some Highlights:

The people. Every single one of the people in the video are special to me. Obviously, or else I wouldn't have let them in the video. DUH.

The places. Most of these pictures came from Texas, Colorado, and all the miles in between. With a quick detour to DC of course! The memories from these locations are ones that I will have with me forever.

The song. I'm a music fiend, snob, weirdo...whatever you want to call it. I spent 15 minutes picking a song for this slideshow because I like songs that have meaning and go perfectly with my mood or in this case, the mood of the pictures!

You don't have to tell me how weird that is, because I'm already painfully aware.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! And if you were with me in the making of some of my favorite memories, I love you.


p.s. not sure what's up with the sound. but I spent 20 minutes uploading it...so it stays like it is. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews