Pages

3.26.2011

What I've been up to

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything on my blog. I'm terrible!

I was going to try to update everything in order, but since Blogger is not my friend, the pictures went up in random order.

*On Friday, I got a pedicure. I haven't ever painted my toes any other color than red, pink, or purple. So this green was way different. I like it though, it reminds me of Easter!
toes

*Want to know what it's like to drive to Del Rio? Besides the tiny towns, this is all you get after you leave San Antonio. I tried to take a picture of the waterless rivers, but none of the pictures turned out very good.

drive

*On Thursday of this past week, Dad and I went to see how his plane is looking. He found something wrong with it a few months ago and of course once it was taken apart to be fixed, everything else needed fixing too. It's almost ready!


plane3

plane2 plane
*See those two planes above? Those belong to Russe11 Stover Candies. Dad and I peeked in them for a few seconds and um, I would like to fly in one of these very soon, please!

painting flower

*Also on Thursday, I decided to make a couple of crafts! Both of these took me less than 20 minutes a piece and turned out super cute!

I got the flower idea here!

birthdaybirthday2

*My 22nd birthday was last Saturday and luckily I got to spend it with Taylor in Del Rio! We've never spent my actual birthday together, so that was nice. Just another perk of Taylor being in Texas!
Taylor, Ryan, Marie and I went to Whataburger after I got into town on Friday night and we ended up staying until almost 1 A.M. (!) We decided to take a couple of pictures to commemorate not only the start of my birthday but also Marie and Ryan's first trip to Whataburger! They were big fans of the ketchup and the onion rings!

It's only been 5 days since I've been back from Del Rio, but it feels like much longer! I am already counting down the days until I get to go back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews